Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with Chocolate Treasure.
- We make all efforts to deliver your order to the destination in good condition. If this is not so then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- All damaged goods must be returned to the address given on our contact page (postage must be paid by the sender). On receipt of the damaged goods we will immediately replace them. Melted chocolates are not considered damaged.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot satisfy your order due to stock unavailability, we will contact you to offer you an alternative. However, if this would prevent us from meeting your required delivery date, we will send suitable substitute.
- We do not prefer sending chocolates in summer or to hot countries and while we take every precaution to ensure orders arrive in good condition we cannot accept responsibility for damage caused to chocolate products by high ambient temperatures. Ordering during summer months is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice, however we guarantee the price you pay will be the price published on this web site at the time and date you placed your order.
Imp: We make fresh chocolates, after order confirmation and receipt of payment. We normally deliver the chocolates the next day. In case there is a delay, maximum time to deliver is 2 days. We will not be responsible for the goods returned due to no service for the destination.
- No dispatches are made on Saturdays and Sundays.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order without reason.
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The information contained on the website is provided by Chocolate Treasure in good faith. To the best of our knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, Chocolate Treasure does not make any representation or warranty.
We hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bangalore in Karnataka in INDIA.